Best BBQ Rub Recipe
Savor the Taste of Summer
It’s hard to believe that the summer has come to an end. Here at Weed Man Savannah, GA, we have certainly enjoyed the nice weather and aren’t quite ready to let go! One of the best parts of patio season is grilling up your favorite foods right in your backyard. Savor the taste of summer with this simple but tasty BBQ rub recipe.
Here is what you’ll need (to make one cup):
- ¼ cup of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of mustard powder
- 1 ½ tablespoons of chili powder
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cumin
- 2 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon of pepper
How to Prepare:
- Find a mason jar with a tight lid that can be used for storing. Add all ingredients into the jar and shake to combine.
- Store the jar in your cupboard for up to one year.
- Shake rub over your favorite meats and vegetables.
- Grill and enjoy!
Brought to you by Weed Man Savannah, GA: we care for your lawn.